Tuesday 11 May 2010

The Crown (and Granny) v The Giant Hen

New evidence in the trial of The Giant Hen, who has been accused of stealing the wild bird seed!

At first Granny tried to blame me, but photographs came to light proving my innocence. As a result of this evidence, The Giant Hen was charged and brought to trial. She claimed that she was acting under the orders of The Boss, a weak defence dicredited by new video evidence obtained by undercover agents.

She had an un-named acomplice, who was caught on camera acting as look out!




She has been found guilty as charged but I expect she will escape the ultimate penalty, it is rumoured that The Boss has bribed the Judge (and Granny).....



(Oops! did you spot Daft Harry and Me making our escape?.....)

1 comment:

  1. Well, who would have thought it?

    Hello Jack, I never met Heidi, but my mum has told me all about her. I have some large paw prints to fill, but I am doing my best...my paws are quite tiny yet, though! Still, I have the cute factor!!! Tessa

    PS Always nice to see action shots of other canines...even if it is your rear views!

    ReplyDelete