Wednesday 24 February 2010

Australia Again (Solo)

The ground had thawed a little this morning so I had another go at digging my way to Australia!

Down by Granny's stream I found a nice patch of soft soil and began to dig like fury!




















Great fun and very satisfying!  Dirt flying everywhere, today is the day!

Then I hit hard ground.



















It's no good, I will have to eat my way to to The Antipodes as The Boss calls it!

I have stopped for a quick cup of Granny's tea to refresh me (and clean my teeth!)  When I am finished I will go back down to the stream and start digging again.  It could be a long night.

Do they have internet in Australia?

1 comment:

  1. Love the action shots, Jack...let me know when you reach the other side...I've always wondered how the kangaroos stay on the ground, being upside down and all...? Happy digging, Heidi

    ReplyDelete