Monday 1 March 2010

Man at Work (Down-under)!

Hi folks,  just got back from Australia! Sorry, it took a bit longer than I expected but I hit a tough bit in the middle, still it gave Daft Harry time to catch up!

He was supposed to stay at home and look after Granny and she had to text me to to find out where he was.  He sent her a postcard to make up to her!

I found out how kangaroos don't fall off, they have velcro pads on their feet!  "Simples!!"

Any way we are back now and we have to explain to Granny and The Boss why we are so dirty.

"I think the answer is to look contrite Harry.  Like this"





















"No chance"

Said Harry.

"I'm off.  I have just seen Granny with a bucket of water and some soap and she doesn't look very happy!"

1 comment:

  1. fantastic, he loves it! and cold? no? if it was mine litle dog, she didn't even walk much time (ehehe)

    ReplyDelete